Paris Baguette, Authentic Recipe of French Bread
If you want to try different recipe for your family today, why not try paris baguette for your family gathering, why not try paris baguette as your bread menu. Paris baguette or some called french baguette is one of authentic french bread. It’s sometimes called french sticks because their long appearance. This bread has a crisp golden brown crust and a chewy inside. According to authentic French traditional recipe, a baguette must be made with only four ingredients: flour, water, yeast and salt.
Their crisp and crust characteristic make paris baguette popular, not only in French itself but on many place. Many bread store around the world sell this type of bread. This bread type usually eat with bacon or with cheese as appetizer. In their local place, this paris baguette take many times to made, That’s why this bread type a bit pricey in some bread store.
But, doesn’t worry, in this article we will share you the paris baguette authentic recipe which you can make at your home for dinner or for your family gathering. Enjoy it.
The ingredients you need:
-163.0 g All purpose flour
-88.0 g Strong Flour(Bread Flour)
-5.0 g Salt
-1.0 g Instant Yeast
-188.0 g Water (27℃)
How You Made it :
1. Put water in the bowl.
2. Put the instant yeast.
3. After 1 minute, mix evenly the instant yeast.
4. Add salt and dissolve.
5. After adding flour,Mix evenly until the flour is invisible.
6. After 30 minutes of rest, the first fold (folding)
7. After 60 minutes of rest, the second fold (folding)
8. After 30 minutes of rest, split 100g
9. pre shaping, At room temperature for 20 minutes
10. Mold in baguette shape (length: 19cm)
11. Second fermentation: 30 minutes at room temperature
12. Preheat oven. Oven temperature is raised as high as possible during the second fermentation to preheat (oven maximum temperature 250℃) Preheat the lodge in a fully-heated oven for at least 20 minutes.(Lodge LCC3 Cast Iron Combo Cooker, Pre Seasoned, 3.2-Quart)
13.Cut the second fermented dough surface with a knife(use coupe knife).
14.Put the dough into the preheated lodge 10-inch combo cooker floor
15.Cover the lid of lodge 10-inch combo cooker.
16.Put it in the oven
17.After baking for 16 minutes, remove the lodge cover and continue baking for 9 minutes.(total: 25 minutes)
(From Mukgling 먹글링 Channel)