The septum piercing is a type of body piercing that is placed in the center of your nose. It is also called a cartilage piercing or a nostril piercing. This piercing has become very popular over time because it does not require you to have any additional piercings on your body. Furthermore, getting this piercing has become more appealing than before because it comes with numerous plus points. This includes the fact that it does not require any medical intervention, it can be done easily at home, and it does not affect your life in anyway. The septum piercing has become more popular as people have started to realize the many benefits that it provides. One of the main benefits that you can find with this piercing is the fact that it does not require any medical intervention.
Septum Piercing Plus Points
– Does Not Require Any Medical Intervention – This is perhaps one of the primary reasons why you should get a septum piercing. Since it does not require any medical intervention, you can get it done at home. This means that you do not have to see a doctor, get any shots, or take any medications.
– No Piercing – Another important benefit that you can get with the septum piercing is the fact that it does not require you to have any additional piercings on your body. As such, you can easily get rid of all your other body piercings and just get the septum piercing.
– No Scarring – Another benefit that you can get with the septum piercing is the fact that it does not cause any scarring. This means that you do not have to worry about any unwanted marks on your skin when you get it done.
– No Scent – Another benefit that the septum piercing provides is the fact that it does not cause any scent. This means that you do not have to worry about how your clothes might smell when you get this piercing done.
Easy Steps To Take When Getting A Septum Piercing
– Find a reputable piercing artist – Although it can be done at home, you should never get a septum piercing from anyone who is not a professional. This is because they will not only be able to help you with the procedure, but they will also be able to give you valuable advice during your decision-making process.
– Consider your reasons for getting the septum piercing – There are a lot of people out there who feel that septum piercings are very famous, but that is not really the case. In fact, this is a very uncommon type of piercing.
– Find a location that is suitable – You should never get a septum piercing from anyone who is not a professional. This is because the location where you get it done is just as important as the person while you are getting the piercing.
– Take your time and get the best septum piercing possible – The best septum piercing that you can get is one that is custom-made for you. This will ensure that you get the best result possible and that your nose is not altered during the procedure.
– Stay hydrated – When it comes to piercings, it is important that you stay hydrated. Doing so will ensure that the procedure goes smoothly.
– Use an antibacterial ointment – An antibacterial ointment is just as important while you are getting the septum piercing as the professional who is doing it. This is because it will help to prevent any infections from occurring on your skin.
Should You Get Septum Piercing?
Septum piercing is known for being an extremely challenging piercing to achieve. It requires a lot of careful planning, self-discipline and patience. However, the rewards for getting a septum piercing are substantial. With time, your septum pierces will become accentuated as they gradually take on the shape of your nostril or extend outward to give you that signature ‘zigzag’ appearance. Because of its difficulty and uniqueness, there are very few people in the world who have this piercing. That said, it’s not impossible to get one even if you aren’t blessed with the ideal nose and second hole required for the placement.
The septum piercing is among the most popular types of body piercings that you can get other than type of piercng like tragus piercing, conch piercing, industrial piercing or ear piercing. This is because it does not require you to have any additional piercings on your body, is not noticeable, does not affect your life in anyway, and does not cause any scars. However, it does not mean that you can just rush to the nearest piercing parlor and get it done on your nose. It is very important that you learn more about the benefits that this piercing provides and how to get it done just right.
2 thoughts on “Septum Piercing : Is This For You?”
Comments are closed.