If you’re looking for a new, unique way to adorn your lips, look no further. Angel fangs piercing or angel bite piercing, also known as lip dub or lip fangs, has taken the world by storm over the past few years. A angel fangs piercing can be worn on either the upper or lower lip. The pierced area is called a “channel” and it’s usually marked with a small dot of nail polish or glue that protects the piercing from snagging on other items in your mouth. Some people even wear several piercings at once to create more definition and an overall more noticeable look. Piercing your lips might sound intimidating at first, but once you get the hang of it, it becomes much easier than you think. To learn more about this alternative angel fangs piercing, keep reading!
What is a Angel fangs piercing?
A angel fangs piercing is a modification to the anatomy of your mouth in which you intentionally pierce your own lip. There are several different types of angel fangs piercings you can get, such as a lip ring and a lip barbell, and they can be adorn a variety of lips, from the mouth’s front to the back. The piercing is done by using a specialized piercing gun, which makes the piercing quick and easy. A angel fangs piercing is an alternative to the traditional angel fangs piercing. Unlike the traditional angel fangs piercing, the angel fangs piercing does not involve any incisions, so it’s a much cleaner procedure. A angel fangs piercing is also versatile, as it can be worn on either the upper or lower lip, which means you can choose the look you like best. There are many benefits of getting a angel fangs piercing, such as getting a new look, enhancing your makeup, and having a discrete way to wear jewelry.
Benefits of Angel fangs piercing
– New Look: A angel fangs piercing can give your lips a new, bolder look that can be especially great if you have small lips but want to create more definition. A angel fangs piercing can be a good way to jazz up your makeup and wardrobe, too.
– Discreet: Lip rings and bars are small and don’t draw attention to themselves, which means they’re great for wearing while at work, school, or anywhere you don’t want outsiders to see.
– Enhanced Makeup: Lip rings and bars can be worn with any makeup look, no matter what your makeup style is. You can wear lipstick, lip gloss, or even liquid lipstick with a lip ring or bar.
– Easy Removal: Because the angel fangs piercing is inside your mouth, it’s easy to remove if you want to change your look or if you want to avoid wearing it. It’s also easy to change the look of the piercing itself since there are many different types of jewelry available.
– Hygiene: The piercing itself doesn’t go inside your mouth, so you don’t have to worry about hygiene.
– Varies with Diet: Lip rings and bars are made from a variety of materials, so they’ll keep their shape regardless of what you eat or drink.
– More Designs: If you’re looking for a new, unique way to adorn your lips, look no further. Angel fangs piercing, also known as lip dub or lip fangs, has taken the world by storm over the past few years. A angel fangs piercing can be worn on either the upper or lower lip.
Disadvantages of Angel fangs piercing
– Pain: The piercing itself may feel a little bit painful, depending on your body and how you’re reacting to the piercing. This will pass quickly, though, and many people report that the piercing feels like a small pinch. – Bleeding: Some people experience minor bleeding around their mouth when getting a angel fangs piercing, which is normal. To prevent bleeding, make sure to wipe down both sides of your mouth with an antiseptic wipe before the procedure. – Scar: Because the lip ring or bar is inserted inside your mouth, it’s possible for it to leave a mark on your mouth or teeth. While this is rare, it’s something to keep in mind if you’re considering angel fangs piercing as an alternative to a traditional angel fangs piercing.
Which type of Angel fangs piercing should you get?
There are many different types of angel fangs piercings, but the two most popular are lip rings and lip bars. Lip rings are usually made of metal, while lip bars are usually made of plastic. There are also many variations on these two popular styles, such as o-rings and c-rings. To decide which type of angel fangs piercing should be yours, think about your desired look. Lip rings are usually more delicate and ornate, while lip bars are usually more simple and basic in design. You can also think about how you’d like to wear your lip ring or bar, as the location of the piercing can affect the look as well. When choosing your angel fangs piercing, make sure to consider how long it will take your to heal and whether or not the piercing is right for you. There are many factors you should consider when making your decision, such as your body type, your hygiene habits, and your desired finish.
When should you get Angel fangs piercing?
You can get a angel fangs piercing at any time, but it’s usually a good idea to wait until you’re at least 18 years old and have a clean bill of health. If you have a medical condition that would hinder your healing, such as asthma or a weak immune system, you should wait until you’re better. There are a few other things you should keep in mind, too, such as your body type and the type of piercing you’re getting. If you’re getting a lip ring, you should get it when your lip starts to grow back after a scar is visible. If you’re getting a lip bar, you should get it when your lip is at least 2mm thick.
How much Angel fangs piercing cost?
It depends on where you live. In some states the cost to get this type of piercings can goes around 75$-100$ but on other states can go around 100$-150$. It’s better to research first before decide to get your piercings. More expensive doesn’t always mean better. Consult and see their social account to see the testimony from other user who has already try it.
How to get your lip pierced safely
There are several safety precautions you should keep in mind when getting your lip pierced. The first thing you should do is make sure that the person piercing your lip is certified by the American Association of Professional Piercers (AAP). Make sure that the piercer is clean and sterile, as well. When choosing your piercing, make sure it’s one that fits your body type and your hygiene habits. If you have a condition, such as a conditioner allergy, that could be aggravated by a certain piercing, make sure the piercer takes that into consideration. When you’re getting your lip pierced, you should keep your mouth closed, as this will prevent any blood from flowing into your mouth and staining your teeth. When the piercing is complete, you can rinse your mouth with an antiseptic mouthwash, followed by a regular mouth rinse, to remove any blood.
And remember, angel fangs piercing, like other type of piercings can have high risk of infection and other skin problem. So, you always need to regularly to check with your doctor or expert before and after get this piercing.
One thought on “Angel Fangs Piercing: An Alternative to the Traditional Angel fangs piercing”
Comments are closed.